Looking for opportunities to stay connected with your BPC family and one another? Do you enjoy reading and discussing books with other readers? Join us for the BPC and Others Book Group!
Join readers once a month to discuss a variety of books. We read fiction, non-fiction, memoirs, and books on spiritual reflection. Conversation is lively and informal. Everyone is welcome to participate and you don't have to attend BPC to join. We are excited about the next few months with the following books on our schedule for reading and discussion. Be sure to join our email list to receive each month's invitation and discussion dates and times.
- February 2022 – The Girl with the Louding Voice
- March 2022 - Almost Everything (Lenten read)
- April 2022 - Finding the Mother Tree
- May 2022 - The Personal Librarian
- June 2022 - What Happened to You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience and Healing
For more information or to get the monthly meeting information, contact Sharon Cowen and Bethany Avery by using the form below: