The Adopt-a-Family Gift Program is happening earlier in 2020 to allow extra time for BPC members to shop and ship, and to give the receiving agencies extra time to handle, organize and deliver the packages.
Through the purchase of gifts and/or gift cards using our virtual and contactless procedures, you'll be supporting individuals in need identifed by local agencies. Each agency that we support has already sent many heartfelt thanks to BPC members for their continued and wonderfully generous support of them at Christmastime.
- DCYF of Manchester
- Ascentria Care Alliance of Concord
- NH National Guard families
- CareGivers of NH
- Dismas House
- Amoskeag Health
- Local Bedford families in need
Here are the 3 steps for Adopt-a-Family version 2020:
FIRST STEP: Register to Participate
Please let us know that you would like to participate, and provide us with your contact information. You may register using the form on this page or by sending an email to Karen Bagnardi at email@example.com; or by calling/texting Karen Bagnardi at 215-534-7216. Registration to participate will begin starting Tuesday, October 13. We request that you register as a participant no later than Saturday, October 24.
SECOND STEP: Sign up to choose your gift purchase(s) from our Virtual Tree. There are 2 ways to sign up:
1. Access the Virtual Tree online to pick a gift ornament. The Virtual Tree will go live for sign ups on Sunday, October 25. If you have registered as a participant you will receive an email and/or text on October 25 with the link to the virtual signup page. The online signup page will display the details of the requested gift packages (formally our labeled tree ornaments) for each agency as well as the gift cards needed to be purchased. The virtual signup will display which items are still available to be selected. Once you make your selection, a confirmation email and/or text will be sent to you with the details of your chosen ornament.
2. Reach out to Karen Bagnardi directly (via email, text or phone call) and you can be assigned an ornament of your choice. Karen will be able to let you know what ornaments are available and give you the details via your chosen method of communication. Contact info for Karen: call/text 215-534-7216 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose a CareGiver ornament you will be selecting to purchase a gift online from the CareGiver Amazon Wish List to be delivered by Amazon to the CareGiver agency. The link to the CareGiver Amazon Wish List will arrive to you in your confirmation email/text.
It is not mandatory to purchase all items listed on the ornament, but if able, please consider including gifts from more than one category (need, want, wish).
THIRD STEP: Contactless Gift Return to Church
Please return UNWRAPPED gift packages ASAP
Gift returns begin on November 5. This year we are requesting that you return your gift packages as soon as you can throughout the month of November.
Last day to return gifts is Tuesday, December 1.
GIFT CARDS can be mailed to the church office Attention: Michelle Jones or dropped off to church during the scheduled gift return times.
Returned UNWRAPPED GIFTS gifts in an open gift bag (if size allows) during the scheduled drop off times. During the scheduled times only, there will be tables located at the parking lot level and at the top of the stairs outside the fellowship hall entrance for drive-up, curbside drop off. There will be an attendant stationed inside the church to bring your package inside after you have placed it on the table and returned to your car.
PLEASE CLEARLY AND SECURELY LABEL YOUR PACKAGE with the CHILD NUMBER and AGENCY that was assigned to your ornament choice.
CURBSIDE GIFT RETURN SCHEDULE BEGINNING ON NOVEMBER 5:
TUESDAYS 7:30-9:30 AM 11/10; 11/17; 11/24; 12/1
THURSDAYS 5-7 PM 11/5; 11/12; 11/19
SUNDAYS 2-4 PM 11/8; 11/15; 11/22; 11/29
The Mission Committee thanks you for your patience as we attempt this new system, and for your generosity in participating in the Adopt-a-Family Gift Giving Program!
If you have any questions at any time please contact: Karen Bagnardi email@example.com
215-534-7216 (call or text)