Children's Ministry has had a wonderful time introducing a new curriculum in 2021. Continuing in 2022, each Sunday brings new lessons, verses, songs, prayers and scripture as children use games and art to practice such as Word Wipe Out, posters and art collages, movements and motion, puzzles and more!
Grades 1 through 6 - Stories of the Old Testament
- January 2 - The story of Esther
- January 9 - The story of Daniel
- January 16 - The story of Jonah
- January 23 - Review and learn main points of all stories using pictures, acting, songs and more.
Read and reflect Philippians 4:6-7 - Don’t worry about anything; instead pray. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace which will guard your hearts and minds.
Read and reflect Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.
Pre-K through Kindergarten
- January 2 - Luke 2:22-40 "Simeon and Anna Rejoice"
- January 9 - Matthew 2:1–12 "It’s Epiphany! Let’s Worship Jesus!"
- January 16 - Luke 3:1–22 "You Are My Beloved"
- January 23 - Luke 4:1–13 "It’s Tempting!"
- January 30 - Luke 4:14–21 "Good News!"**