Youth Programs 6th - 12th Grade
We love our youth at BPC! Our Youth Ministry (YM) program strives to offer our youth a balanced program of activities-worship, fellowship, stewardship, faith formation, and mission opportunities to support our youth on their faith journeys towards an ever deepening commitment to Jesus Christ.
YM at BPC hopes to create an environment in which youth can:
- Love God, Know God, and enjoy having a relationship with God
- Have fun and form friendships
- Learn the teachings of our Christian faith
- Serve others and each other
- Express questions and doubts as well as their beliefs
- Discover their unique God-given gifts and share them
- Feel comfortable sharing their faith and inviting friends to church
- Find strength to make good choices for health and well-being based on Jesus' teachings
- Become leaders in the church, Youth Elders and Deacons sitting on Boards and on Youth Council and become role-models to their peers.
- Worship in ways that inspire their faith and express their faith in a variety of ways
6-12 Graders will meet on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month beginning in October from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Watch Upcoming Bulletins and Facebook for Summer Youth Offerings!
Whether you are a parent or a youth checking out our programmng here, we want to invite you to particpate! Come be a part of all that BPC youth ministry has to offer you!
Youth Ministry at Bedford
Youth Ministry provides a link between our youth and the congregation as a whole, giving our youth a special sense of leading and belonging to the church family that spans the generations. YM has the dual emphasis of equipping youth to be faithful Christians now, as well as providing them with a strong foundation for mature faith later, as adults.
Don't forget to register youth for our youth programming too!