Looking for opportunities to stay connected to BPC during our time of social distancing? Enjoy reading and discussing books with other readers? Join us for the BPC and Others Book Group!
We meet monthly via Zoom with dates to be decided by the group. Everyone is welcome to participate and you don’t have to attend BPC to join. If you know someone who might be interested, please share this page with them.
We are excited about the next few months with the following books on our schedule for reading and discussion. Be sure to join our email list to receive each month’s Zoom meeting link.
- September 28, 2021 @ 7:30 pm via Zoom – Thursday Murder Club
- October 2021 – Susan, Linda, Nina, Cokie
- November 2021 – Accidental Saints: Finding God in All the Wrong People
- December 2021 – Christmas, I Love to Read Party (no specific book)
- January 2022 – Tulsa, 1921
- February 2022 – The Girl with the Louding Voice
- March 2022 – Almost Everything (Lenten read)
- April 2022 – Finding the Mother Tree
- May 2022 – The Personal Librarian
- June 2022 – What Happened to You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience and Healing
For more information or to get the Zoom meeting link, email Sharon Cowen at [email protected], or Bethany Avery at [email protected].